Why pay other people for a small amount of cloud storage when you can create your own cloud, up to 16TB in size, using this 4 Bay, 16TB Network Attached Storage RAID Enclosure from Monoprice!
This 4-bay enclosure features a Gigabyte Ethernet interface for up to 100 MB/sec (1000 Mbps) data transfer rate across your network. It has a built-in 150 watt power supply, so it can easily handle up to four 3.5" SATA III (6.0 Gbps) drives with capacities up to 4 TB each (not included). It is controlled by a 1GHz APM82181 processor with 512MB of DDR-2 RAM and has a built-in RAID controller with support for JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5. The drives are installed using hot-swap trays, so you can replace a defective drive without having to take the system down.
It supports the Samba, AFP, NFS, FTP, HTTP, and iSCSI protocols and can be accessed by Windows®, Mac®, and Linux PCs, as well as remote access using an iOS® or Android® app. Three USB 2.0 ports on the back allow you to connect flash drives or printers to extend the functionality of the enclosure. It supports the Printer Server function and can be configured to accept up to 1024 individual user accounts, with the ability to set user quotas.
A backlit LCD display makes it easy to setup and configure the enclosure and to create RAID arrays with installed drives.
- Cloud storage accessible over the internet with SSH security
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
- Supports IPv4, DHCP Client, UPnP, and Bonjour networking
- Supports hard drive S.M.A.R.T. feature
- Supports Windows Active Directory® Client
- Supports the Samba, AFP, NFS, FTP, HTTP, and iSCSI protocols
- Supports Apple Time Machine
- Functions as a printer server
- Supports up to 1024 users and 256 groups
- 3x USB 2.0 ports for connecting printers and flash drives
- 2x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Built-in 150 watt power supply and 80mm, 2400 rpm cooling fan
This is an enclosure only. Drives are NOT included!
Apple, Mac, Time Machine, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Microsoft, Windows, and Active Directory are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Google and Android are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
|CPU||AMCC APM82181 1GHz|
|Hard Drive Support||4x 3.5" SATA 6.0Gbps (SATA III)|
|RAID Level||RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD|
|Host Interface||2x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet(1 for Hub)|
|Expansion Ports||3x USB2.0 (for Pen Drive & Printer)|
|Supported Protocols||Samba, AFP, NFS, FTP, HTTP, iSCSI|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|File System (Internal HDD)||Ext4|
|File System (External USB)||NTFS, XFS, FAT32, FAT16, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4|
|Networking||IPv4, DHCP Client, UPnP, Bonjour|
|Supports Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T.||Yes|
|Supports Windows Active Directory Client||Yes|
|Personal Cloud Server||Syncbox|
|Mobile Access Apps||iOS, Android|
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English
Korean, German, Russian
|Multimedia Server||iTunes®, UPnP|
|Supports Apple Time Machine||Yes|
|Supports User Quotas||Yes|
|Online Firmware Update||Yes|
|NAS Discovery Tool||Yes (Windows Only)|
|LED Indicator||Data access, Alarm, Power on|
|Hardware Monitor||System Temperature, Fan|
|Cooling Fan||1x 80mm, 2400 rpm|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 150W|
|LCM Monitor||System Information|
|Dimensions||8.3" x 4.9" x (212 x 125 x 168 mm)|
|Weight||8.2 lbs. (3.7 Kg)|
- 1x NAS RAID enclosure
- 1x Software CD
- 1x Quick installation guide
- 1x RJ45 cable
- 1x AC Power cord (NEMA 5-15 to IEC 60320 C13)
| rated by 7 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.