Distribute data and power to your Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices using this 8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch from Monoprice!
This switch is fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards for 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T communications. It features eight 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, each of which is designed to the 802.3af and 802.3at standard to carry both data and up to 30 watts of power for use by PoE equipped Access Points, IP Phones, IP Cameras, etc. The switch can deliver a total of 120 watts of power across all eight PoE/data ports.
The switch supports all the standard features for Gigabit Ethernet switches, including 802.3x flow control and a 4K auto-learning/auto-aging MAC address table.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, all with PoE functionality
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at/af standards
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for each PoE port, 120W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE+ IEEE 802.3at/af compliant Powered Devices (PD)
- Supports 4K MAC address table, MAC address auto-learning & auto-aging
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex mode, Back-pressure flow control for Half-duplex mode ports
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Power MAX LED to monitor the PoE power status
- Steel desktop design, with internal power supply
|Interface||8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE ports|
|LED Indicators||PWR, 1-8 PoE, 1-8 1000M, 1-8 LINK/ACT|
IEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE–TX,
IEEE 802.3 10BASE–T, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|Switching Fabric Capacity||16Gbps|
|MAC Address Table||4K, auto-learning & auto-aging|
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, Full-Duplex mode,
Back-Pressure Flow Control, Half-Duplex mode
|PoE||30 Watts (Max. each port), 120 Watts (Max. all ports)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +158°F (-40 ~ +70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Power Supply||100~240 VAC, 50~60Hz|
|PoE Power||155 watts (max with PD connected)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.0" x 6.8" x 1.7" (280 x 173 x 43 mm)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE|
- 1x 8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch (8x PoE)
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
- 2x Mounting Brackets
- 1x Power Cord
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.