Get superior network speeds and data throughput for your medium-large business or enterprise using this 24-port Gigabit Ethernet SNMP Switch from Monoprice!
This switch is fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards for 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T communications. It features twenty-four 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports and provides enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies, and rich layer 2 management features.
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 48 Gbps switching fabric capacity
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol
- Supports Port Mirroring, Flow mirroring
- Supports LLDP, DLDP
- Supports DHCP Snooping, Relay and Option 82
- Supports IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- Supports powerful security functions like ACL, dynamic ARP inspection, IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
- Provides SSH encryptions
- Provides high performance of Store-and-Forward architecture, broadcast storm control
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 , SSH v1/v2 switch management
24x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX
1x RS232 Console port
|LED Indicators||PWR, CPU, 1-24 1000M, 1-24 LNK/ACT|
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1p,
IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1x
|Switching Fabric Capacity||48 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table||8K, auto-learning & auto-aging|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|Packet Buffer Memory||4 Mbits|
Cisco ether-Channel (Static Trunk)
IEEE 802.3ad LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
Up to 8 Trunk groups
Up to 8 ports per trunk group
|Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)||
STP, IEEE 802.1D (Classic Spanning Tree Protocol)
RSTP, IEEE 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol)
MSTP, IEEE 802.1s (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol,
spanning tree by VLAN)
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
IEEE 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN
Up to 4K VLANs groups, out of 4094 VLAN IDs
GVRP protocol for VLAN Management
IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame Flow Control, Full-Duplex mode
Back-Pressure Flow Control, Half-Duplex mode
|Quality of Service (QoS)||
8 priority queues
Strict priority(SP), Weighted Round Robin(WRR),
SP+WRR CoS policies
DHCP option 82
IEEE 802.1x Port-Based/MAC-Based Authentication
RADIUS/TACACS+ users access authentication
Access Control List(ACL)
Dynamic ARP inspection
Broadcast Storm Control
Console/Telnet Command Line Interface
LLDP(Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
DLDP (Device Link Detection Protocol)
Egress and Ingress Bandwidth Control
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +158°F (-40 ~ +70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Power Supply||100~240 VAC, 50~60Hz|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0" x 9.8" x 1.7" (432 x 250 x 44 mm)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE|
- 1x 24-port Gigabit Ethernet SNMP Switch
- 2x Mounting Brackets
- 1x RS232 Cable
- 1x Power Cord
| rated by 1 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.