Networking 4 Port USB 2.0 Print Server - Share 4 USB Devices
Share up to four USB printers, scanners, hard drives, webcams, speaker systems, or other USB devices on your home network using this Networking 4-Port USB 2.0 Print Server from Monoprice!
This Networking USB Server is ideal for sharing USB printers and other devices on an Ethernet network. It connects to the network using an auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Ethernet port and includes UPnP support for quick and easy setup and configuration in Windows®. It features a built-in web management system, allowing you to configure, monitor, and even reset the server using a web browser.
- Share up to four USB devices across the network
- Works with multifunction printers, hard drives, web cams, USB speakers, scanners, etc.
- Supports the LPR/LPD, DHCP, and UPnP protocols
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Supports Windows Vista Rally Technology
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit versions)
- Requires minimum 1.75GHz CPU and 512MB RAM
- User's Manual (May 17, 2012)
- User's Manual (Jul 16, 2010)
- Print Server Manual (Feb 26, 2009)
- USB Server Manual (Jun 29, 2009)
- List of Supported Devices (Feb 20, 2013)
- User's Manual (Jul 16, 2012)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 ver 1.29 (Oct 23, 2012)
- Drivers for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 ver 1.22 (Apr 28, 2010)
- Network Printer Wizard for Windows XP/Vista/7 ver 1.29 (Sep 25, 2012)
- Network Printer Wizard for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 ver 1.22 (Oct 21, 2009)
- Distribution disc for Windows XP/Vista/7 ver 1.29 (Oct 23, 2012)
- Distribution disc for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 ver 1.22 (Aug 24, 2010)