It seems like everything uses the 2.4GHz band - Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, wireless phones, remote controls, etc., etc. The 2.4GHz band is getting crowded and slowing down with all these systems competing for bandwidth. Speed up your Wi-Fi internet access to where it should be with this AVStream Dual Band Wireless-N Router from Monoprice!
This router relieves the crowding on the 2.4GHz band by adding a second channel at 5 GHz. Your existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi equipment can still connect at the 2.4GHz band, while your newer Wi-Fi equipment will be able to connect on the 5 GHz band.
This router includes three 10/100Mbps ports for direct connections and one dedicated IPTV port, which provides prioritized bandwidth for video streaming devices. Wirelessly, it provides up to 300Mbps throughput on each of the two wireless bands. The router combines the functions of a Wireless Access Point (AP), Router, Switch, and Firewall.
The router supports a number of advanced features, including support for a guest network, hidden/invisible SSID, and MAC-based access control. Wireless access can be easily configured using the WPS one-touch setup procedure.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.3, and 802.3u standards
- Works on the 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz band simultaneously
- Includes three 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports for wired connections
- Includes a dedicated IPTV port with prioritized bandwidth for streaming devices
- Functions as a Wireless AP, Router, Switch, and Firewall
- Supports domain name, MAC, and IP address filtering
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and WPA&WPA2-PSK security protocols
- Supports guest network
- Includes support for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) streaming priority
- Supports SNTP, WDS, UPnP, DDNS, and DMZ
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
| rated by 29 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.