It seems like everything uses the 2.4GHz band - Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, wireless phones, remote controls, etc., etc. The 2.4GHz band is getting crowded and slowing down with all these systems competing for bandwidth. Speed up your Wi-Fi internet access to where it should be with this Concurrent Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router from Monoprice!
This router relieves the crowding on the 2.4GHz band by adding a second channel at 5 GHz. Your existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi equipment can still connect at the 2.4GHz band, while your newer Wi-Fi equipment will be able to connect on the 5 GHz band.
This router includes three 10/100/1000Mbps (aka Gigabit) ports for direct connections and one dedicated IPTV port, which provides prioritized bandwidth for video streaming devices. Wirelessly, it provides up to 300Mbps throughput on each of the two wireless bands at the same time for a total of 600Mbps. The router combines the functions of a Wireless Access Point (AP), Router, Switch, and Firewall.
The router supports a number of advanced features, including support for a guest network, hidden/invisible SSID, and MAC-based access control. Wireless access can be easily configured using the WPS one-touch setup procedure.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.3, and 802.3u standards
- Works on the 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz band simultaneously
- Includes three 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports for wired connections
- Includes a dedicated IPTV port with prioritized bandwidth for streaming devices
- Functions as a Wireless AP, Router, Switch, and Firewall
- Supports domain name, MAC, and IP address filtering
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and WPA&WPA2-PSK security protocols
- Supports guest network
- Includes support for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) streaming priority
- Supports SNTP, WDS, UPnP, DDNS, and DMZ
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.