This 3U Compact Rackmount Chassis is perfect for use as a server or an industrial computer case. It is constructed of 1.0mm SGCC steel with a 1.0mm SPCC steel front bezel and steel handles. It features up to three 5.25" externally accessible drive bays, and four internal 3.5" bays.
The front panel includes two USB 2.0 ports, plus indicators for power and drive activity, as well as the power and reset switches. The case accommodates ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards (up to 12" x 9.6") with up to four full-height expansion slots. It has accommodation for two 80mm and two 60mm cooling fans (not included). The case is compatible with standard ATX PS2 and PS3 power supplies (not included).
- 3U rackmount space
- Supports ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards
- Supports ATX PS2 and PS3 power supplies
- 1.0mm SGCC steel chassis
- 1.0mm SPCC steel front bezel
- 3x 5.25" external access drive bays
- 4x 3.5" internal drive bays
- 2x USB 2.0 front panel connector
- Compatible with hot swappable HDD cages
- Support for up to 4 full-height expansion cards
- Power supply NOT included
|External Drive Bays||3x 5.25"|
|Power Supply Type||ATX PS2 and PS3|
|Front Bezel Material||1.0mm SGCC steel|
|Chassis Material||1.0mm SPCC steel|
|Front Panel Connectors||2x USB 2.0|
|Motherboard Size||12" x 9.6" (ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX)|
|Optional Cooling Fans||2x 80mm, 2x 60mm|
|Dimensions||19.00" x 5.24" x 15.35" (482.6 x 133.1 x 389.9 mm)|
|Weight||16.3 lbs (7.4 Kg)|
- Because the edge of an ATX sized motherboard occupies the same space as the lower 5.25" drive bay, the number of external 5.25" drive bays is reduced to 2 when an ATX motherboard is used.
- Expansion cards can be up to 165mm deep with drives installed.
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.