Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6U 600mm Depth Wallmount Server Cabinet
This wall or desktop mounted server cabinet features easy to access lockable side panels and a lockable, heat-treated glass door. It provides 6U of mounting capacity and 600mm mounting depth. Top, bottom, and rear cable tunnels allow for easy cable routing. The partially vented frame structure combines with the two optional top-mounted 120mm cooling fans to provide excellent ventilation.
- 6U form factor
- 130 lb weight capacity
- Sturdy and rugged welded frame structure
- Excellent air ventilation design with up to two optional cooling fans
- Top, bottom, and rear cabling tunnels
- Wall or desktop
- Meets IP20 protection grade standard
- Reinforced, heat-treated glass front door with security lock
- Removable side panels with security locks
- 2.0mm SPCC high-quality cold roll steel post
- 22" maximum internal depth
- 600mm x 368mm x 600mm (WHD) external dimensions
- Includes mounting hardware
- RoHS compliant
There was not a a lot of hardware included with the cabinet. I think I was only able to mount 2 or 3 1U devices before I ran out of hardware. This is not too big of a deal for me because I had hardware from old racks on hand, but if you don't then you might want to order some screws and cage nuts.
Now for the second problem. There is only one lock included with the cabinet. That lock is installed in the front door. As a result the side doors can be removed very easily. I was under the impression that all 3 doors had locks installed in them. The side doors do have cut outs for doors, but they just have a plastic cap in the holes. I now have the issue of trying to track down locks that are the right diameter and depth to work in the side doors.
It would be really helpful if Monoprice stocked additional locks and hardware. Given the value of this cabinet I would gladly pay extra for the additional items.
Good build quality
CONS: Not a lot of hardware
Only 1 lock