Keep your servers cool, quiet, and secure with this 900mm Depth Ultimate Quiet Server Cabinet from Monoprice!
This desk-side, floor mounted server cabinet is designed for small/medium business, research, academic, and studio environments, where a dedicated server room is not practical and excessive noise is unacceptable. This aluminum and steel framed cabinet features lockable front, side, and rear access doors for security. The vented doors combine with the six cooling fans on the back panel to provide excellent air circulation, keeping your servers and other equipment at optimum operating temperature.
The cabinet rails are horizontally adjustable to ensure a perfect fit. It provides 9U of mounting space and 900mm mounting depth. Heavy duty lockable casters provide mobility when you need to move the cabinet, while extendable landing gear keeps the cabinet weight off the casters when mobility is not required. Sound absorbing foam inside the cabinet ensures that your working environment is free of excessive equipment noise.
- 9U form factor
- 2200 lb weight capacity
- Sound absorbing foam inside the cabinet keeps your working environment quiet
- Sturdy and rugged welded frame structure
- Excellent air ventilation design with ventilated doors and six cooling fans on the back panel
- Heavy duty lockable casters make it easy to move the cabinet
- Extendable landing gear allows the cabinet weight to be kept off the casters when mobility isn't required
- Removable side panels with security locks
- 2.0mm SPCC cold rolled steel mounting rails
- 30" chassis mounting depth
- 599mm x 615mm x 900mm (WHD) external dimensions
- Includes mounting hardware
- RoHS compliant
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.