Keep your servers cool, quiet, and secure with this 10U 1000mm Depth Cabinet from Monoprice!
This server cabinet features lockable front, side, and rear access doors/panels for security. The vented front and rear doors provide excellent airflow for cooling, which can be improved with the addition of up to four 120mm 120 VAC cooling fans on the rear doors. Lockable casters provide excellent mobility, while extendable landing gear provides superb stability in a more permanent installation. The cabinet can support up to 2200 lbs (997.9 Kg).
The cabinet is compatible with most rackmount chassis and equipment, including HP, Dell, and IBM servers equipped with sliding rails. It provides 10U of mounting space and 36" (91.4cm) mounting depth. A cable tunnel at the bottom rear of the cabinet provides for easy cable management. It comes with M5 mounting screws and cage nuts. It is RoHS compliant and GSA approved.
- 10U form factor
- 2200 lb (997.9 Kg) weight capacity
- Equipped with locking casters for easy mobility
- Equipped with extendable landing gear for more permanent installations
- 36" (91.4cm) maximum chassis depth
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.6" x 28.0" x 39.4" (599 x 711 x 1001 mm)
- Lockable front, rear, and side doors/panels
- Comes with M5 mounting screws and cage nuts
- RoHS compliant
- GSA approved
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.