Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
36U 4-Post Open Frame Rack - GSA Approved
Keep your servers cool and easily accessible with this 36U 4-Post Open Frame Rack from Monoprice!
This simple server rack is open on all four sides, giving easy access to the servers and allowing for maximum airflow through the chassis. The vertical and horizontal rails are constructed of 2.0mm SPCC cold rolled steel, while the top and bottom panels are made of 1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel. The vertical rails are horizontally adjustable within the cabinet, so you can control the position of installed panels. The rack is on lockable casters and has extendable landing gear that can support it in more permanent installations. It can support a total of 2200 lbs (997.9 Kg).
The rack is compatible with most rackmount chassis and equipment, except HP, Dell, and IBM servers equipped with sliding rails. It has 36U of rack space and can mount equipment up to 29" (73.7cm) deep. The rack comes with M5 mounting screws and cage nuts, is RoHS compliant and is GSA approved.
- 36U form factor
- 2200 lb (997.9 Kg) weight capacity
- Frame constructed of 2.0mm SPCC cold rolled steel, panels made of 1.2mm SPCC steel
- Equipped with locking casters for easy mobility
- Equipped with extendable landing gear for more permanent installations
- 29" (73.7cm) maximum chassis depth
- 64.25" (101.0cm) internal height
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.5" x 71.75" x 31.5" (597 x 1822 x 800 mm)
- Adjustable internal rackmount point
- Open frame design provides easy access from any angle and unobstructed airflow
- Comes with M5 mounting screws and cage nuts
- RoHS compliant
- GSA approved
*** NOT compatible with HP/Dell/IBM servers with sliding rails! ***