Conserve valuable floor space by mounting your servers on a desktop or to the wall using this 15U 450mm Depth Wallmount Server Rack from Monoprice!
This server rack is designed to be mounted to a wall or placed on a desk, table, or other horizontal surface. It use 2.0mm cold rolled SPCC steel for the four posts and 1.2mm cold rolled SPCC steel for the panels, to keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or security. It has a heat-treated, enforced glass door with a security lock to prevent unauthorized access and can support a total of 130 lbs (59.0 Kg).
The rack has 15U of mounting space and can accommodate equipment up to 16" (40.6cm) deep. It features top, bottom, and rear panel cable tunnels for neat and clean routing of power and data cables. It features an excellent ventilation design, which can be enhanced with the addition of two optional 120mm 120VAC cooling fans in the top panel (fans not included). The rack comes with M6 mounting screws and cage nuts and is RoHS compliant.
- 15U form factor
- 130 lb (59.0 Kg) weight capacity
- Posts constructed of 2.0mm SPCC cold rolled steel for strength
- Panels constructed of 1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel for reduced weight
- Lockable, heat-treated, enforced glass door
- Top, bottom, and rear cabling tunnels
- 16" (40.6cm) maximum chassis depth
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.62" x 30.31" x 17.72" (600 x 770 x 450 mm)
- Excellent ventilation design
- Can accommodate 2x 120mm 120VAC cooling fans in top panel (fans not included)
- Can be mounted to a wall or placed on a desk, table, etc.
- Comes with M6 mounting screws and cage nuts
- RoHS compliant
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.