Keep your servers cool and easily accessible with this 12U 450mm Depth Simple Server Rack from Monoprice!
This simple server rack is open at both the front and back, giving easy access to the servers and allowing for maximum airflow through the chassis. It is constructed of 2.0mm cold rolled SPCC steel and has rack mounting points on both the front and back. The rack is on lockable casters and can support a total of 220 lbs (99.8 Kg).
The rack is compatible with most rackmount chassis and equipment, including HP, Dell, and IBM servers equipped with sliding rails. It has 12U of rack space and can mount equipment up to 17" (43.2cm) deep. The rack comes with M5 mounting screws and cage nuts. It is RoHS compliant and GSA approved.
- 12U form factor
- 220 lb (99.8 Kg) weight capacity
- Constructed of 2.0mm SPCC cold rolled steel
- Equipped with locking casters for easy portability
- Compatible with HP, Dell, and IBM servers with sliding rails
- 17" (43.2cm) maximum chassis depth
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.0" x 27.5" x 17.7" (508 x 699 x 450 mm)
- Rackmount points on both front and rear of cabinet
- Maximum airflow through open front and rear
- Ideal for countertop or under desk applications
- Comes with M5 mounting screws and cage nuts
- RoHS compliant
- GSA approved
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.