At 5 times faster than traditional Wireless-G (802.11b) networks, Wireless-N networks allow for high speed data transfers, online gaming, and lightning fast downloads. The Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter gives you access to all the high-speed features of Wireless-N networks on older and newer computers. Its simple and easy setup means you'll be surfing the internet, downloading movies, and reading email in no time.Features:
- MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- Download music & movies, surf the internet and e-mail up to 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g)
- Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
- Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
- Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies setup and operation
- Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space
- Data transfer rate of up to 150Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink)
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
- 64-bit / 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), TKIP, AES 2.400GHz ISM
- Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
- Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports IEEE 802.11e standard
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista®, 7
- Mac® OS X® 10.4-10.7
- User's Manual (Nov 10, 2011)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 ver 6.68 (Nov 29, 2012)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.7 ver 6.68 (Nov 14, 2012)
- Drivers for Linux ver 6.68 (Apr 4, 2012)
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Microsoft, Windows, and Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Host Interface||High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface|
|Data Rate||802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink)|
802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback
802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band|
|RF Frequency||2412 ~ 2462 MHz|
|Radio Channel||1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)|
|Range Coverage||Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g|
|Antenna Type||Integrated Antenna|
|Roaming||Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell|
|RF Output Power||13 ~17 dBm (Typical)|
|Modulation||11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM|
11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM
11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
|Data Security||64/128-bit WEP Encryption|
WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
|Network||Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode|
Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network
Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance
Site Survey with Profile function
|Configuration & Management||Plug-and-Play setup and installation|
Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
|Media Access Control||CSMA/CA with ACK|
|LED Indicator||Link/Active (Green)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +167°F (-20 ~ 75°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% (Non Condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||5 ~ 95% (Non Condensing)|
|Compliant||FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant|
| rated by 18 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.