The SATA2 Serial ATA II PCI-Express RAID Controller Card from Monoprice allows you to add two extra hard drives to your computer through the PCI-Express slot on your motherboard.
The card comes with an optional RAID utility, which lets you configure a RAID 0 or RAID 1 setup on the SATA ports for increases speed or improved reliability. It uses the SIL3132 chipset.
- Support 3.0Gb/s and NCQ
- Support 1-lane (x1) PCI-Express Bus with transfer rate 2.5Gb/s
- Compliant with PCI-Express 1.0a specification
- Support SATA II specification with transfer rate 3.0Gb/s
- Backward compatible to SATA 1.0a specification
- Support hard disks with Native Command Queue(NCQ) feature
- Capability to connect to a port multiplier with FIS based switching
- Hot plugging supported
- Support Raid 0,1
- Radi 10, 5 are supported, if drives are connected to a port multiplier
- Optional external SATA (eSATA) interfacing
System Requirements and Driver supported -
Windows 7, 2000, Server 2003 32/64-bit, XP 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit
PCI Express-enabled system with an available PCI Express slot