Dual High-Quality Gold Plated Speaker Banana Plugs, Red
Banana plugs make speaker installation a breeze. They are designed for use with amplifiers or speakers that use traditional binding posts. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts.
This high-quality dual plug has two banana plugs spaced 3/4" center-to-center with a red plastic yoke, the typical distance between binding posts on speakers. The plugs are the open screw type and can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs. They are sized to fit speaker wire from 12 to 18 AWG. Each pair comes with one plug color coded red and the other coded black, for easy polarity identification.
The plug body is made of brass, which is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections.
- Can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs
- Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated brass plug
- Red plastic binding yoke