Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
SATA HDD USB 3.0 Docking Station w/ Card Reader & 2 Port USB Hub (USB 3.0)
Use your internal SATA drives without cracking open your computer case with this USB 3.0 Docking Station from Monoprice.
The Docking Station mounts a standard, internal 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive and connects to your PC with a USB 3.0 connection for maximum speed, up to 5 GB/sec. It also operates as a 2-port USB 2.0 hub and a memory card reader, supporting a wide variety of memory card formats (see Specifications page for a complete list).
It supports SATA I and II drivers, with transfer rates up to the maximum 3 GB/sec supported by SATA II. It also is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards, in case you don't have a USB 3.0 connection on all your PCs yet.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 GB/s
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Compatible with SATA I and II hard drives
- Works with 2.5" and 3.5" internal hard drives
- Supports hard drives up to 2TB size
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub
- Multi-format flash card reader/writer
- Works with Windows® 95 and newer, Mac® 9.x and newer, and Linux
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP and newer
- User's Manual (Nov 2, 2011)
- Drivers for Windows (Jun 25, 2006)
- Distribution disc for Windows (Jun 25, 2006)
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OSX are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, and MagicGate are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
SD, SDHC and SDXC are trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries or both. Also, miniSD, microSD, miniSDHC, microSDHC, microSDXC, smartSD, smartSDHC, SDIO and miniSDIO are all trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries or both.
- 1x USB 3.0 docking station
- 1x USB 3.0 cable
- 1x AC adapter
- 1x User manual
- 1x CD driver
Supported Flash Cards Formats:
- CF 1 / CF 2 / Extreme CF / Extreme III CF / Ultra II CF / HS CF / MD
- Memory Stick™ (MS) / Memory Stick DUO™ / MS PRO / Memory Stick PRO DUO™ / MS MagicGate™ / MS MagicGate PRO / MS MagicGate DUO / MS MagicGate PRO DUO / Extreme MS PRO / Extreme III MS PRO / Ultra II MS PRO / HS MS MagicGate PRO / HS MS MagicGate PRO DUO / MS ROM / MS Select
- SD™ / MiniSD™ / Extreme SD / Extreme III SD / Ultra II SD / MMC 1 / MMC 2 / MMC 4.0 / RS MMC / HS RS MMC / microSD™ (T FLASH)*
- XD / SM
*SDHC™ is compatible, but cannot read or write at full speed