Use your internal SATA drives without cracking open your computer case with this USB 3.0 Docking Station from Monoprice.
The Docking Station mounts a standard, internal 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive and connects to your PC with a USB 3.0 connection for maximum speed, up to 5 GB/sec. It also operates as a 2-port USB 2.0 hub and a memory card reader, supporting a wide variety of memory card formats (see Specifications page for a complete list).
It supports SATA I and II drivers, with transfer rates up to the maximum 3 GB/sec supported by SATA II. It also is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards, in case you don't have a USB 3.0 connection on all your PCs yet.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 GB/s
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Compatible with SATA I and II hard drives
- Works with 2.5" and 3.5" internal hard drives
- Supports hard drives up to 2TB size
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub
- Multi-format flash card reader/writer
- Works with Windows® 95 and newer, Mac® 9.x and newer, and Linux
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP and newer
- User's Manual (Nov 2, 2011)
- Drivers for Windows (Jun 25, 2006)
- Distribution disc for Windows (Jun 25, 2006)
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OSX are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, and MagicGate are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
SD, SDHC and SDXC are trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries or both. Also, miniSD, microSD, miniSDHC, microSDHC, microSDXC, smartSD, smartSDHC, SDIO and miniSDIO are all trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries or both.
- 1x USB 3.0 docking station
- 1x USB 3.0 cable
- 1x AC adapter
- 1x User manual
- 1x CD driver
Supported Flash Cards Formats:
- CF 1 / CF 2 / Extreme CF / Extreme III CF / Ultra II CF / HS CF / MD
- Memory Stick™ (MS) / Memory Stick DUO™ / MS PRO / Memory Stick PRO DUO™ / MS MagicGate™ / MS MagicGate PRO / MS MagicGate DUO / MS MagicGate PRO DUO / Extreme MS PRO / Extreme III MS PRO / Ultra II MS PRO / HS MS MagicGate PRO / HS MS MagicGate PRO DUO / MS ROM / MS Select
- SD™ / MiniSD™ / Extreme SD / Extreme III SD / Ultra II SD / MMC 1 / MMC 2 / MMC 4.0 / RS MMC / HS RS MMC / microSD™ (T FLASH)*
- XD / SM
*SDHC™ is compatible, but cannot read or write at full speed
| rated by 79 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.