This upright standing SATA hard disk docking station combo supports all 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch HDDs up to 2TB. This enclosure includes a hot-swap capability, so you can quickly access multiple HDDs without having to power down or reboot. This versatile device supports eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gb/s or USB 2.0 data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
This docking station combo also comes with a built-in Card Reader and 2-port USB 2.0 Hub. The Card Reader supports up to 34 different memory cards, including:
- CF 1/CF 2/Extreme CF/Extreme III CF/Ultra II CF/HS CF/MD
- MS/MS DUO/MS PRO/MS PRO DUO/MS MagicGate/MS MagicGate PRO/MS MagicGate DUO/ MS MagicGate PRO DUO/Extreme MS PRO/Extreme III MS PRO/Ultra II MS PRO/HS MS MagicGate PRO/HS MS MagicGate PRO DUO/MS ROM/MS Select
- SD/Mini SD/Extreme SD/Extreme III SD/Ultra II SD/MMC 1/MMC 2/MMC 4.0/RS MMC/HS RS MMC/MICRO SD(T FLASH)
- Works with all SATA 2.5" and 3.5" drives up to 2TB capacity
- Includes both USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces with up to 3 Gbps transfer rate
- One-touch backup function
- Included Card Reader supports 34 different card types
- Plug and play, hot-swappable
- Mac OSX and Windows (95+) compatible
SATA hard disk drive docking station
USB2.0/USB1.1 compatible Cable
External Power Supply, Input: 100V~~240V AC, 50HZ/60HZ, Output: 12V/5V 2A DC
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
| rated by 35 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.