- Transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface can be up to 480 Mb/sec (Max)
- Internal design fitting into 3.5" drive bay to save the desktop space.
- Supports Hot-Swapping and Plug and Play function.
- Sockets:Memory cards socket x 4, USB socket x 1
- USB Bus powered; no external power required.
- Supports Mass Storage Class Drive
- Support Win 98/2000/XP, Mac OS V9.2 or higher
- No driver installation required for Windows ME and Windows XP
- Support Win 98/2000/XP
Support Mac OS V9.2 or higher
Compact Flash Card (Type I)
Compact Flash Card (Type II)
Extreme III CF
Ultra II CF
CF TXTRA Pro
CF Pro II
MS Pro Duo
MS Magic Gate
MS Magic Gate Duo
MS Magic Gate Pro
MS Magic Gate Pro Duo
Extreme MS Pro
Extreme III MS Pro
MS Rom HS
ULTRA II MS PRO HS
HS MS Pro
HS MS Pro Duo
HS MS Duo
Extreme III SD
SD Elite Pro
Ultra Speed SD
HS Mini SD
HS RS MMC
RS MMC 4.0
|3.5 Inches Internal USB 2.0 52-in-1 Memory Card Reader/Writer - 3 Color|
|Question: What''s the difference between Secure Digital (SD), Mini-SD, and Micro-SD (transflash)?|
|Answer: Secure Digital is a flash memory card format used for devices like digital cameras, PDA''s, cell phones, mp3 players, etc. It is generally describes as about the height and width of a postage stamp. |
Mini-SD was developed by Sandisk as a more compact version of SD to allow for further minituraztion of devices that support the SD format.
Micro-SD is the smallest variation in the Secure digital line. It was also developed by SanDisk but was originally called Transflash before ultimately being accepted by the SD Card Association as a format within the SD line.
Each smaller version is compatible with larger versions of the format using the appropriate adapter. MicroSDMiniSDSecure Digital.
|Question: How is SDHC/MicroSDHC different from regular SD/MicroSD?|
|Answer: The "HC" in SDHC and MicroSDHC stands for High Capacity. Most standard capacity SD and MicroSD cards you will find today are limited to 2Gb. To go beyond this, you generally need to get a high capacity version of SD. The difference is in the file system employeed by the cards. Devices that do not support the High Capacity versions of SD are limited because they will only support a FAT16 file system which limits the maximum capacity to 2gb. Devices that support SDHC can read and write both FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. When the FAT32 system is used, capacities can go up 32gb currently.|
|Question: What are the various Memory Stick versions?|
|Answer: Memory Stick - The original Memory stick was referred to simply as the Memory Stick. It is described as being about the size of a stick of chewing gum. It was limited to a max capacity of 128mb. |
Memory Stick Select - The second version was Memory Stick Select which provided two separate partitions allowing twice the capacity of the original.
Memory Stick PRO - The MS PRO was introduced to provide both better transfer speeds and higher capacities.
Memory Stick Duo - Same as regular MS but in a smaller form factor. Similar but slightly smaller than Secure Digital.
Memory Stick PRO Duo - Benefits of the MS PRO but in the smaller Duo form factor.
Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo - Similar to MS PRO Duo with a higher transfer rate.
Memory Stick Micro (M2) - A micro sized version the format about 1/4 the size of the Duo''s.
| rated by 55 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.