Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
32ft 10M USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Active Extension / Repeater Cable (Kinect & PS3 Move Compatible Extension)
Due to its design, USB cable has a normal maximum length of about 5 meters (16.4 feet), but you can get longer distances by using an Active USB Extension/Repeater Cable from Monoprice!
This is a bus-powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device without any signal loss or potential performance problems. It contains active electronics, which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances. The cable operates as self-powered extender, for use with USB cameras‚ printers‚ webcams‚ keyboard/mouse, etc.
It is a true plug-and-play device. No additional drivers are required. It supports Win98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS V9.0 or higher, and Linux. It can also be used with many types of USB devices, including the Xbox Kinect* and the Eye of the PS3 Move!
*Important notes for Kinect users:
1. You can use this cable to connect the USB version of the Kinect only. It is not compatible with the proprietary Kinect connector. If you have a Kinect connector, please use PID 8487.
2. The Kinect requires more power than traditional USB ports are capable of providing. In order to prevent damage to equipment, Microsoft has designed the Kinect with a proprietary connector. If your Kinect did not come with a USB/Power adapter, you must purchase one from Microsoft before you can use this extension cable.
- USB A male to A female extension
- Gold-plated connector
- 28/24 AWG wires
- Compliant with USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps) standard
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 standards
- Active USB extension cable
- Ensures good signal quality to meet USB 2.0 specification
- Extends USB signal up to 10 meters (32 feet)
- Operating temperature range from 0 to +80°C (+32 to +176°F)
- Compatible with Windows® 98/2000/XP/Vista®/7, Mac® OS X®, and Linux
Microsoft, Windows, and Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.