Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6ft High-quality Coaxial Audio/Video RCA CL2 Rated Cable - RG6/U 75ohm (for S/PDIF, Digital Coax, Subwoofer & Compos...
Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology, 6ft White
Reliably connect your home theater equipment to greater distances than with passive cables using this Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology from Monoprice!
This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the following general features:
- Active signal regeneration to ensure accurate reproduction over longer distances
- 18Gbps data throughput
- Connector heads measure only 0.6" x 0.3" (17 x 7 mm)
- Zinc alloy connector heads for superior RFI/EMI shielding
- 36AWG copper conductors
- Fabric covered jacket for superior durability
- Gold plated connectors
It supports the following HDMI features:
- 4096x2160p (4K) UHDTV resolution @ 60 Hz refresh rate
- 3D video
- Up to 32 audio channels
- Up to 1536 KHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to 4 clients
- Full support for the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of audio and video streams
- Extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
- High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
Note that Active HDMI cables are directional. Check each end for markings indicating whether it should be connected to the source or the display device. Connecting them backwards will not hurt anything, they just won't work until connected properly.
Note also that only one Active HDMI cable should be present in any single cable run, even if using a switch, splitter, or matrix. Connecting multiple active HDMI cables in series will cause them to fail to reliably transmit the video signal because each is trying to do the same thing.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
RedMere is a registered trademark of Spectra7 Microsystems, Inc.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.