Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6ft 22AWG 5-RCA Component Video/Audio Coaxial Cable (RG-59/U) - Black
Component video, also known as YPbPr, produces the highest quality analog video. This cable includes conductors for each of the three video channels (Red, Green, Blue) as well as the two stereo audio channels (Red and White) and is ideal for connecting the analog output of DVD players and VCRs to the corresponding inputs on your TV.
The video conductors in this cable are made from RG-59 coaxial cable, with 22AWG cores and shielding to prevent EMI and RFI interference from disturbing your video signal. The audio lines utilize 27AWG stranded conductors. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections.
- 3 RCA Video (Y, Pr, Pb) + 2 RCA Audio (Stereo L/R) Connectors
- Color Coded, Gold Plated, Molded Connectors
- Heavy-Duty, Triple Shielded RG-59/u Coax Cable
- Supports both Y, Pr, Pb and Y, Cr, Cb Color Space Component Signals
- Stranded 22AWG (17/0.16) Center Conductor
- Super Shielding Aluminum Foil +96/0.12 Braid Return
- 28AWG braided cabling.
1. The component video cables are a bit stiff, but not horribly so.
2. the 5 individual cables are all laid out flat/side-by-side and glued together, and the analog audio cables are split, one on either side of the 3 contiguous video cables.
With the above in mind, these are great cables high-quality, pass everything up to and including 1080i/720p with no problems.
To get these to work with my input/output devices, I had to slide the plastic collar down and peel the analog audio cables from the center video cables quite a ways down to be able to plug them into the audio jacks a couple inches away from the video jacks on the panels. Also, one end I had to cut the collar off completely as it wouldnt slide any lower. This was really no big deal, though.
Great cables for the price! Totally satisfied even with 2 minor caveats above. -)
PROS: Quality product
PROS: great cable well made.
CONS: the audio channels arnt next to each other.
PROS: Shielding, Quality
CONS: not sure yet
PROS: Does what it should. Not much to say about a 5 wire R-G-B-red-white RCA cable.
CONS: A 9, because as we all know, on a scale of 1-10, there ain't no tens.
PROS: very good service by monoprice. would use them again.
PROS: Good quality, good price, fast shipping