25ft 22AWG CL2 High Speed HDMI® to DVI Adapter Cable - Black
*** !!! WARNING !!! ***
Note that this cable is NOT an ordinary HDMI® cable. This is specifically for connecting a device with an HDMI connector to another device equipped with a Single Link DVI-D connector, typically found on PCs, projectors, and older video equipment before the HDMI standard became widespread. These cables can NOT carry audio. They carry video signals only!
If you are looking for a High Speed HDMI Cable or a Standard HDMI Cable to connect equipment with HDMI connectors, please look at one of the following categories instead:
*** !!! WARNING !!! ***
This HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable is capable of video performance equivalent to a High Speed HDMI Cable.
The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly, thereby making it safe for use inside or through the walls of residential classed buildings. The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
TIP: It is a good idea to test cables and connections before installing them inside a wall. If there are any issues or problems, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time, effort, and expense of installing them inside the walls.
This cable is capable of the following HDMI video features:
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD™ and Playstation™ 3 devices support x.v.Color.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation and PlayStation 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
|Features and Specifications|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to DVI-D Single-Link male|
|Cable Diameter||12 mm|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Supported Resolutions||480i to 4k|
|Bandwidth||up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total)|
|Data Throughput||up to 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total)|
|Deep Color||10-bit, 12-bit, and 3x16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), x.v.Color|
|UL File #||E119932|
|UL Style #||20276|
99.58% of the reviewers recommend this productADD YOUR REVIEW
- Lawton, OK
- 4/26/2014 9:47:16 AM
Pros: PERFECT. Arrived quick. Open. Plug in. Quality of picture is superb. 'Nuff said.
Cons: Don't have any yet.
25 ft. Professional 22AWG HDMI-DVI Cables
- Grant Davis,
- WEST CHESTER, PA
- 10/22/2012 7:27:43 AM
Pros: Qualify product.
Works as advertised.
This 25 foot DVI to HDMI cable delivers perfect 1080p. Allowed me to move my media PC to the other side of the room to support the shorter max cable lengths for my DAC.
Fantastic PC Connection to HDTV
- Fort Myers, FL
- 5/10/2012 12:12:10 PM
Pros: Works perfectly. Looks professional. Can't kink. In a pinch you could hang it from a thrid story window and esacpe from a fire (it's so heavy it could hold you and a couple of friends).
This cable is the pefect compliment to a high end gaming/HTPC. I have it between a Geforce GTX570 (using DVI connection) to a 55" Sony HX929. Flawless performance. At twice the price I would have been happy. Perfect font display, all games, Netflix from PC, all perfect.
- Sun Prairie, WI
- 10/12/2011 6:05:27 AM
Pros: Works exactly as posted. No issues
Cons: It is a tad bit stiff but it is to be expected from a 22 gauge cable
Works exactly as posted. No issues, i would recomend it to anyone who wants to connect a computer to a TV.
- lynchburg, VA
- 5/12/2011 7:24:44 AM
Pros: Great transaction!