This video converter lets you connect your Mac or other computer with Mini DisplayPort to a pair of high-resolution DVI displays!
The converter uses the Mini DisplayPort input standard, then sends the video output to two DVI+I (digital only) displays at resolutions up to 1920x1080p.
By using HDMI circuitry, the converter supports full HDMI High Speed capabilities, including 225 MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel bandwidth (6.75 Gbps total) and 12-bit per channel (36-bit total) deep color modes. The unit comes complete with a 33" Mini DisplayPort M/M cable and a 5 VDC AC adapter (US and Canadian UL listed).
Note that, while this converter can be configured as a second monitor in an extended desktop configuration, the two outputs of this monitor will always be the same.
- User's Manual (Aug 5, 2011)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
|Input Video Signal||5 Volts p-p (TTL)|
|Maximum Input Resolution||1920x1080p|
|Input Connector||Mini DisplayPort female 20-pin|
|Output Connectors||2x DVI-I (24+5 pin) female (digital only)|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50/60 Hz|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||2.25 Gbps/225 MHz|
|Output Resolutions (50 & 60 Hz)||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to +70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-10° C to +80° C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Converter Dimensions||1" high, 4" wide, 4 1/4" deep|
|Power Consumption||5W (max)|
|External Power Supply Input||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A Max|
|External Power Supply Output||5 VDC, 2000 mA|
|Power Supply Connector||DC cylindrical, 5.5 mm outside, 2.5 mm pin|
|Power Supply Dimensions||1 1/8" wide, 3 1/4" long, 1 7/8" high|
|Regulatory Approval||FCC, UL (US), cUL, CE|
Included in the Box:
- 1x Mini DisplayPort to 2x DVI converter
- 1x AC Adapter with 44" cord
- 1x Mini DisplayPort M/M cable (33" long)
- 2x L-shaped mounting brackets
- 4x Mounting bracket crews
- 1x User's Manual
|Mini DisplayPort to DVI (2x DVI Output) Converter|
|Question: My converter is not functioning, what troubleshooting steps should I try?|
|Answer: 1) Verify power is connected and is providing voltage (check with multimeter if possible) |
2) Verify that mini-displayport cable is securely inserted into both the computer and the converter. If possible, also try a different cable.
3) Verify that both monitors are capable of the same resolutions and refresh rates. Or at least support a common resolution & refresh rate.
4) Go to System Preferences Displays. On the display tab, click Gather Windows and verify that all screens are detected. Either the monitor should be listed in one of the windows, or the MDP adapter will be listed.
| rated by 9 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.