There are literally countless ways of increasing your desktop real estate which can improve the efficiency, enjoyment, and usability of your computer. With another monitor, you can look at more programs at the same time and do real multitasking; the way using a computer is supposed to be.
Imagine surfing the internet, reading a spreadsheet and being able to read your email while being involved in an instant messaging conversation and at the same time. You can even watch a movie on one screen without the need to minimize and maximize every window in the other. Whether you're a video editor that needs more monitors, a business that needs to take control and see all the crucial data at once or a home business owner that needs a bit more space, Monoprice's UGA Series is the easiest and fastest way to fulfill your multitasking needs.
- Ability to clone or extend in all directions
- Standard and widescreen ratio aspects
- 1920x1080p maximum resolutioin
- Primary, Extended, and Mirror display modes
- Compatible with PPC based Macs
* Note: VGA cable not included
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7
- Mac OS X 10.4 and later
- Drivers for Windows ver 7.4 (Sep 6, 2013)
- Drivers for Windows ver 7.2 (Apr 7, 2013)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7 ver 5.6 (May 23, 2011)
- Drivers for Windows 2000 ver 5.3 (Dec 7, 2010)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.6 and later ver 2.0 (Mar 28, 2013)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.7 ver 1.7b4 (Sep 9, 2011)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.6 ver 1.6 (May 26, 2011)
- Drivers for Linux ver 0.1.2 (Oct 24, 2010)
- 1x USB to VGA Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
|USB 2.0 to VGA Display Adapter (1920x1080)|
|Question: I recently upgraded to Mac OS X Lion, and now my adapter doesn't work?|
|Answer: The issue can be fixed by downloading the updated drivers located here: http://displaylink.org/forum/attachment.php?s=39d4301e651e82636b1b6bb8cee53adc&attachmentid=379&d=1309354291|
| rated by 38 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.