This USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add an additional monitor to your desktop or laptop. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the Windows® desktop, allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The driver uses very few computer resources and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter.
It supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, extending your both desktop and your horizons. It operates at a maximum resolution of 1600x1200 (4:3) or 1920x1080 (16:9).
- Can easily mirror the main display
- Extend left, right, above, or below
- Can be rotated left, right, or upside-down
- DVI, VGA, and HDMI® support
- Maximum Resolution: 1600x1200 (4:3) or 1920x1080 (16:9) @60Hz, 32-bit
- Minimum Resolution: 1024x786 (@ 60, 70, 75, and 85 Hz, 32-bit)
- USB 2.0 powered - low power consumption
- Lossless compression
- Works with CRT, LCD, and projector displays
- Standard and widescreen aspect ratios
- Features high-performance DDR memory
- Uses a virtual driver
- Stackable by design with a small footprint
- Completely silent operation
- Onboard power and status indicator LEDs
- Portable, making for easy travel
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Mac® OS 9.x, OS X® 10.1.x - 10.8.x
**Not compatible with PPC based macs**
- User's Manual for Windows (Sep 30, 2014)
- User's Manual for Windows (Apr 25, 2014)
- User's Manual for Windows (Aug 22, 2013)
- User's Manual for Windows (Apr 18, 2013)
- User's Manual for Windows (Oct 5, 2011)
- User's Manual for Windows (Aug 10, 2011)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Apr 22, 2013)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Oct 17, 2008)
- User's Manual for Linux (Apr 21, 2009)
- Drivers for Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 (32/64 bit) ver 7.7M0 (Sep 29, 2014)
- Drivers for Windows XP (32-bit), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32/64 bit) ver 7.6M2 (Apr 25, 2014)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 ver 7.4 (Aug 22, 2013)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 ver 7.3 (Jul 12, 2013)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 ver 6.0.34621 (Oct 7, 2011)
- Drivers for Windows 2000 ver 1.21 (Dec 7, 2010)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.6-10.9 ver 2.2 (Jun 10, 2014)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.6-10.8 ver 2.0 (Mar 22, 2013)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.7.2 ver 1.7 (Dec 8, 2011)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.6 ver 1.6 (May 26, 2011)
- Drivers for Linux (Oct 24, 2009)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- 1x USB to DVI Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD-ROM with User Guide and Installation Software
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x DVI to VGA Adapter
- 1x DVI to HDMI Adapter
|USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter (1920x1080)|
|Question: I recently upgraded to Mac OS X Lion, and now my adapter doesn't work?|
|Answer: The issue can be fixed by downloading the updated drivers located here: http://displaylink.org/forum/attachment.php?s=39d4301e651e82636b1b6bb8cee53adc&attachmentid=379&d=1309354291|
| rated by 53 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.