USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter (2048x1152)
This USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add an additional monitor to your desktop or laptop. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the Windows® desktop, allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The driver uses very few computer resources and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter.
It supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, extending your both desktop and your horizons. It operates at a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 (16:10) or 2048x1152 (16:9).
- Can easily mirror the main display
- Extend left, right, above, or below
- Can be rotated left, right, or upside-down
- DVI, VGA, and HDMI® support
- Maximum Resolution: 1920x1200 (16:10) or 2048x1152 (16:9) @60Hz, 32-bit
- Minimum Resolution: 1024x786 (@ 60, 70, 75, 85 Hz, 32-bit)
- USB 2.0 powered - low power consumption
- Lossless compression
- Works with CRT, LCD, and projector displays
- Standard and widescreen aspect ratios
- Features high-performance DDR memory
- Uses a virtual driver
- Stackable by design with a small footprint
- Completely silent operation
- Onboard power and status indicator LEDs
- Portable, making for easy travel
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Mac® OS 9.x, OS X® 10.1.x - 10.8.x
**Not compatible with PPC based macs**
- User's Manual for Windows (Sep 30, 2014)
- User's Manual for Windows (Apr 25, 2014)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Mar 22, 2013)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Oct 17, 2008)
- User's Manual (Nov 13, 2008)
- Drivers for Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 (32/64 bit) ver 7.7M0 (Sep 29, 2014)
- Drivers for Windows XP (32-bit), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32/64 bit) ver 7.6M2 (Apr 25, 2014)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.6-10.9 ver 2.2 (Jun 10, 2014)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.7 ver 1.7 (Dec 8, 2011)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- 1x USB to DVI Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD-ROM with User Guide and Installation Software
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x DVI to VGA Adapter
- 1x DVI to HDMI Adapter