DVI Doctor - Powered EDID Problem Solver
- The DVI Doctor reads and remembers the EDID of your display. Let your PC boot directly from DVI Doctor.
- Compliant with DVI specification 1.0
- Supports high-resolution display up to UXGA [25-165MHZ]
1. Turn on display panel and connect it to the DVI-OUT on the DVI DOCTOR with DVI cable.
2. Plug the 5V power supply into the DVI DOCTOR. If LED stops blinking, it means DVI DOCTOR has finished reading the EDID of your display.
3. Unplug the 5V power supply. After programming, you won't need to plug the power adapter again into the DVI DOCTOR.
4. Connect PC to the DVI-IN on the DDX-01 with DVI cable.
5. Connect your HDMI/DVI switcher, ADC switcher, or DVI-DL between DVI DOCTOR and your display.
Input Connector: 1 DVI Female
Output Connector: 1 DVI Female
Max. Resolution: 1600x1200
Cable Distance: 10m (Max.)
Power Adapter (Min.): DC 5V 1.2A
Weight: 138 g
Dimensions (LxWxH): 67x56x38 mm
- 1 MONOPRICE DDX-01 DVI DOCTOR
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Power Adapter DC 5V/1.2A
- 1 MONOPRICE 1.2M Cable (DVI-D Male to Male)
| DVI Doctor - Powered EDID Problem Solver |
|Question: I''''ve tried switches from other vendors who said their switch would work with any HDMI equipment but it was incompatible with my setup. How do I know if your switch will work with my equipment? |
|Answer: The problem with HDMI switchers is there is no one switch that is compatible with every device out there. In fact, even with the same brands, one model of DVD player may work with a particular switch but a different model will not. Also, compatibility is not specific to a single device. Instead it''''s a 3 way relationship between the source, the switch and the display. So, a particular dvd may work through a particular switch to a certain TV, but not to another TV, but that TV may work through the switch with another DVD player. Given that, you end up with infinite number of possible combinations so it''''s impossible to know based on brands what devices with work with a particular switch and what won''''t. The trick is to find a switch that will work with your particular combination of devices. In theory, a switch will work with every device but only if it''''s connect in turn to another device that it is compatible with. Unfortunately, finding the right switch is a bit of trial and error. The other vendors weren''''t lying but they didn''''t give you a complete picture. |
|Question: The switch doesn''t seem to be functioning correctly in my system. Am I doing something wrong? |
|Answer: Did you test each individual cable to make sure they all function properly? |
Have you tried swapping out the cables?
Did you make sure the power adapter is plugged in and the unit is powered on?
Did you make sure that the TV was powered on before turning on your source devices?
Have you tried all inputs on the device?
|All Customer Reviews - Click here to review for DVI Doctor - Powered EDID Problem Solver .|
|Average User Satisfaction Rate |
|Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.|
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.