Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large Bottle) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tabs, and smartphones
4-Port Component Video Switch with IR Learning
Expand the Component video, digital, and analog audio inputs of your TV set!
- Supports Component Video, Digital 5.1 (Coaxial, S/PDIF)*, and Analog stereo audio signals (RCA).
- IR learning.
- Remote control included.
- Push button selection: User may also use the push button on front of unit to select the signal source.
- High Isolation: In order to transmit high quality component video, we have specially designed circuitry for isolating the adjacent component video input so you can achieve a great picture and crisp audio for that pure home theatre entertainment experience.
- Self-termination: For those inputs that are not in-use, our specially designed circuitry allows those unused ports to self-terminate with a 75-ohm load. This is great for signal protection from outside interference.
(*) In order to have the best performance, please check that input and output component video format is the same. (YPbPr or YCbCr)
(**) Component video cable connectors are normally color-coded. Example: Red, Green and Blue are the primary colors needed to display your video accurately. Please make sure you check your connections and they are correct before beginning playback.
- 4-Port Component Video Switch
- Remote Control
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- User's Manual (Jul 3, 2007)
This switching unit works perfectly to switch all my subs and digital audio all at once.
PROS: Lots of connections. Works perfectly. Nice appearance. No signal degradation whatsoever.
Even has Digital (Coaxial, S/PDIF) *5.1 and (RCA) Analog Stereo audio signals.
Easy connections. Haven't used the learning IR feature yet but plan on it with my Logitec Harmony 1000 remote.
CONS: None-works perfectly!
PROS: Works great. Love the learning function so it works with any remote.
This is my second switcher and it's a bargain.
CONS: Always on
PROS: Switches perfectly
PROS: It worked out of the box. (including the remote!)
Instructions were understandable
Best deal on the Net.
It arrived quickly with standard shipping.
For an entry level CV switcher ya can't beat it
CONS: None found.