Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
4-Port Component Video Switch with IR Learning
Expand the Component video, digital, and analog audio inputs of your TV set!
- Supports Component Video, Digital 5.1 (Coaxial, S/PDIF)*, and Analog stereo audio signals (RCA).
- IR learning.
- Remote control included.
- Push button selection: User may also use the push button on front of unit to select the signal source.
- High Isolation: In order to transmit high quality component video, we have specially designed circuitry for isolating the adjacent component video input so you can achieve a great picture and crisp audio for that pure home theatre entertainment experience.
- Self-termination: For those inputs that are not in-use, our specially designed circuitry allows those unused ports to self-terminate with a 75-ohm load. This is great for signal protection from outside interference.
(*) In order to have the best performance, please check that input and output component video format is the same. (YPbPr or YCbCr)
(**) Component video cable connectors are normally color-coded. Example: Red, Green and Blue are the primary colors needed to display your video accurately. Please make sure you check your connections and they are correct before beginning playback.
- 4-Port Component Video Switch
- Remote Control
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- User's Manual (Jul 3, 2007)