- The DVI Doctor reads and remembers the EDID of your display. Let your PC boot directly from DVI Doctor.
- Compliant with DVI specification 1.0
- Supports high-resolution display up to UXGA [25-165MHZ]
1. Turn on display panel and connect it to the DVI-OUT on the DVI DOCTOR with DVI cable.
2. Plug the 5V power supply into the DVI DOCTOR. If LED stops blinking, it means DVI DOCTOR has finished reading the EDID of your display.
3. Unplug the 5V power supply. After programming, you won't need to plug the power adapter again into the DVI DOCTOR.
4. Connect PC to the DVI-IN on the DDX-01 with DVI cable.
5. Connect your HDMI/DVI switcher, ADC switcher, or DVI-DL between DVI DOCTOR and your display.