If you're looking to expand the input capabilities of an A/V receiver that doesn't support HDMI®, then this 4x1 HDMI Switch from Monoprice may be the perfect solution for you!
This 4-way HDMI switch features S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio, Digital Coaxial Audio, and analog 3.5mm stereo audio output ports, allowing you to connect to the audio inputs of any AV receiver or amplifier. A built-in DAC allows simultaneous audio for HDMI as well as the three audio only outputs.
The switch supports the full High Speed HDMI resolution (1080p@60Hz), supports all HDMI 3D modes, Deep Color up to 36-bit total, and high definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™. One HDMI input is on the front panel of the switch, making it easy to connect the HDMI output from mobile devices, such as your Android phone.
- 4x HDMI audio/video inputs with one front-panel input for convenient connection to portable devices
- 1x HDMI audio/video output
- 1x S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) audio output
- 1x Digital Coax audio output
- 1x Analog 3.5mm stereo audio output
- Integrated audio converter for simultaneous digital and analog audio output on all audio output channels
- Selectable 2-channel (stereo) and 5.1-channel audio output for digital channels (5.1-channel output requires 5.1-channel input and output)
- Audio sampling rate of 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Supports uncompressed LPCM audio
- Supports compressed DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Support for 1080p and 3D video output
- Supports 225 MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps total) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit total) Deep Color
- Full HDCP support
- FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends using 22AWG, 24AWG, or active HDMI cables with Redmere technology to achieve the best results and to ensure minimum signal loss over longer distances.
- User's Manual (Mar 28, 2013)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|Audio/Video Inputs||3x HDMI on rear panel, 1x HDMI on front panel|
|Audio/Video Outputs||1x HDMI on rear panel|
|Digital Audio Outputs||1x S/PDIF Optical (Toslink)* and 1x Digital Coax*|
|Analog Audio Outputs||1x 3.5mm (1/8") stereo|
|Supports High-Speed 1080p HDMI||yes|
|Supported Video Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Supports 3D Video||yes|
|Fully HDCP Compliant||yes|
|Supports Deep Color (x.v.Color) at 12-bits per channel (36-bit total)||yes|
|Uncompressed Audio Support||LPCM|
|Compressed Audio Support||DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD|
|Audio Sample Rate||44.1 to 192 KHz|
|Dimensions||6 x 2.75 x 1 inches|
* The S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coax audio output formats are based on the HDMI audio output. If any of the sync devices (e.g., HDTV, Projector, etc.) connected to the output can only support stereo audio, then the S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coaxial outputs will be limited to PCM stereo audio.
- HDMI Switch
- AC Adapter
- Infrared Remote Control
- User Manual
|4x1 HDMI® Switch with Analog, Digital Coaxial, and Digital Optical Audio Outputs|
|Question: The picture from my switch is constantly flickering, even though I have 24AWG or thicker HDMI cables.|
|Answer: The issue could be caused by a device or cable nearby the setup,or in the setup causing interference. Try rerouting cable paths and distancing devices from sources of interference, such as moving routers and other networking cables away from the switch setup.|
| rated by 569 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.