When all you need is a simple HDMI® switch to connect a couple of HDMI sources to a single HDMI display device, you don't need to spend a lot of money or hassle with a big device or power adapters. Just get this nifty 3x1 Mini HDMI Switch and save some money and some hassles!
Note that this switch has standard HDMI Connectors. The "mini" in the title and description refer to the size of the switch, not the type of connectors it uses.
There isn't much to say about this great little device, except that it does exactly what you'd expect! It has three HDMI inputs and a single HDMI output. It will automatically switch to whichever input is receiving power and has a button to switch between active inputs.
No external power is required, or even options. Just plug it into the HDMI® cables and start using it right away!
Note: For best results with High Speed 1080p signals, Monoprice recommends using minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting to a switch, such as this device.
- Automatic or manual switching
- Supports High Speed 1080p resolution
- Supports 250 MHz/2.5 Gbps per channel (7.5 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color
- HDCP pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio, such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio, such as DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Only 2 1/16" square by 9/16" thick
- FCC and CE compliant
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|3X1 Mini HDMI® Switch|
|Question: The picture from my switch is constantly flickering, even though I have 24AWG or thicker HDMI cables.|
|Answer: The issue could be caused by a device or cable nearby the setup,or in the setup causing interference. Try rerouting cable paths and distancing devices from sources of interference, such as moving routers and other networking cables away from the switch setup.|
| rated by 113 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.