Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
3X1 Mini HDMI® Switch
When all you need is a simple HDMI® switch to connect a couple of HDMI sources to a single HDMI display device, you don't need to spend a lot of money or hassle with a big device or power adapters. Just get this nifty 3x1 Mini HDMI Switch and save some money and some hassles!
Note that this switch has standard HDMI Connectors. The "mini" in the title and description refer to the size of the switch, not the type of connectors it uses.
There isn't much to say about this great little device, except that it does exactly what you'd expect! It has three HDMI inputs and a single HDMI output. It will automatically switch to whichever input is receiving power and has a button to switch between active inputs.
No external power is required, or even options. Just plug it into the HDMI® cables and start using it right away!
Note: For best results with High Speed 1080p signals, Monoprice recommends using minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting to a switch, such as this device.
- Automatic or manual switching
- Supports High Speed 1080p resolution
- Supports 250 MHz/2.5 Gbps per channel (7.5 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color
- HDCP pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio, such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio, such as DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Only 2 1/16" square by 9/16" thick
- FCC and CE compliant
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.