Do you not have enough HDMI inputs on your TV to handle all your new HD devices? You don't need a new TV and you don't need an expensive or bulky box. Just get this simple HDMI 2x1 Pigtail Switch adapter instead!
Plug this switch into your TV's input. Then plug the cable from each of your HD devices into the switch. That's it! No special setup required, no power needed, no remotes to program. Just plug it in and start playing.
The switch has two inputs and supports full 1080p resolution with HDCP pass-through. It can handle up to 12-bits per channel (36-bit total) Deep Color and digital audio, including DTS Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD. It has a 20" cable and gold-plated HDMI connectors for smooth, corrosion-free connections.
The switch will automatically switch between inputs, depending on which one is on at the time. If both source devices are on, just press the small button on the switch to change the input.
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends the use of minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting a device, such as this switch, between the source and destination devices to ensure minimal signal loss and maximum High Speed signal reliability.
- Supports 1080p video resolution
- HDCP pass-through
- Automatic or physical switching
- Supports 250 MHz/2.5 Gbps per channel (7.5 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) Deep Color
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Complies with CE, FCC, and RoHS standards
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.