You will always be ready for a performance or recording when you have this 5-watt Guitar Amplifier, Portable Recorder, and USB Audio Interface from Monoprice!
This little 5-watt amp delivers a big sound with plenty of loudness and clarity for ad hoc outdoor performances. It has a built-in guitar distortion effect, so you can get great sound without needing external processors. In addition to the 1/4" guitar cable input, it features a 3.5mm microphone input, so you can add vocals to your performance.
A 3.5mm auxiliary input allows you to connect a smartphone or music player. The music will then play through the amp with your guitar and/or vocals in the mix. If you don't want to carry around an extra device, just plug your microSD card into the amp and play your music directly. It supports playback of mp3, wav, and wma audio files.
The microSD card is also used for audio recordings. You can record your guitar performance, along with any mic or aux inputs, to 128 Kbps mp3 files on the microSD card.
An added feature is the ability to plug the amplifier into a PC or Mac using the included mini USB cable. The amplifier is true plug 'n play, so no drivers disks are needed. Your PC or Mac will automatically install the drivers it needs for a USB speaker system.
The amplifier is powered by an internal 1500mAh battery.
- 5-watt mono amplifier driving a single 4-ohm speaker
- Guitar distortion effects
- 1/4" TS guitar input jack
- The ability to play mp3, wav, and wma files stored on a micro SD card
- The ability to record 128 Kbps mp3s to a micro SD card
- 3.5mm microphone input jack
- 3.5mm auxiliary input jack
- 3.5mm headphone output jack
- User's Manual (Aug 19, 2013)
|Output Power||5 watts|
|Frequency Response||25Hz ~ 20KHz|
|Battery Power||3.7 VDC, 1500mAh|
|Charge Voltage||USB 5.0 VDC|
|Dimensions||3.9" x 5.5" x 1.8" (98 x 139 x 46 mm)|
|Weight||9.2 oz (260g)|
| rated by 31 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.