You've got your big-screen TV mounted to the wall, so why prop your Xbox 360 Kinect sensor on a table or stand in the middle of the floor? Use this wall mount to mount it next to, or under, your TV!
This wall mount comes in three pieces and comes complete with four mounting screws.
The back wall plate is made of metal and screws into the wall (wall anchors not included). Once secured to the wall, the mounting bracket slides down onto the wall plate.
The third piece is a Kinect Sensor mounting base. The mounting base attaches to the Kinect Sensor base then slides onto the mounting bracket and locks into place. Pressing the lever on the side of the mounting base will allow it to be removed from the mounting bracket. Similarly, pressing the clips on the side of the mounting base allows it to be removed from the Kinect Sensor.
As a bonus, the mounting base comes with a screw hole in the bottom, which allows it to be attached to a standard camera tripod, for those times when you want to use your Kinect away from your wall mount.
Included in the Box:
- 1x Wall mount bracket
- 1x Mounting plate
- 1x Kinect mount
- 4x 1 1/8" long screws
- 4x Wall anchors
- 1x Installation instructions
Microsoft Xbox 360 and/or Kinect Sensor not included!
- User's Manual (Aug 11, 2011)
| rated by 16 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.