Total perfection may be elusive, but you can get pretty close with this 27" IPS-G LED Monitor from Monoprice!
This display has so much going for it, its hard to know where to begin! Probably the best place is the display panel itself. This is a Grade A-1 panel, which means no image defects are allowed. That means no backlight bleed, no dead pixels, no focus issues at the edge, nothing wrong at all.
The panel packs 109 pixels per inch and features a brightness rating of 440 cd/m², which is more than 15% brighter than most comparable displays. It has a 6 millisecond gray-to-gray response time and a maximum dynamic contrast ratio of 80,000:1. Each subpixel on the display is individually addressed with 10-bits of greyscale, allowing the display to produce a total of over 1.07 billion colors using Frame Rate Control (FRC).
Rather than exposing the panel to the elements, protected only by thin coating, this panel features a glossy glass laminate with an antiglare coating. The glass extends out almost to the edge of the bezel, presenting a nice, clean appearance.
This 16:9 display is capable of a maximum resolution of 2560x1440 and features Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI®, VGA, and DisplayPort video inputs. It supports stereo audio input, as well as audio from the HDMI connection, and includes a pair of 2 watt speakers. It boasts an ultra-wide 178° viewing angle in both the horizontal and vertical planes and a 0.2331mm pixel size. It includes a removable stand and has a 100x100 VESA mounting size for use with desk or wall mounts.
- 27" IPS monitor with LED backlighting
- Grade A-1 panel with zero defects/anomalies
- 109 pixels per inch
- 327 subpixels per inch in RGB format
- 440 cd/m² brightness
- 6 millisecond typical gray-to-gray response time
- 80,000:1 maximum dynamic contrast ratio
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz maximum resolution
- Produces over 1.07 billion colors using Frame Rate Control (FRC)
- Glass laminate glossy panel with antiglare coating
- Includes DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI, and Dual Link DVI-D input options
- Removable and angle adjustable stand (+20 ~ -5 degrees)
- Built-in stereo speakers with 2 watt/channel amplifier
MONOPRICE will replace defective monitors with a new monitor if the RMA is issued within thirty (30) days of the original date of purchase, as shown on the original invoice. Monitors identified as defective after 30 days, but within the twelve (12) month warranty period, will be replaced with refurbished, reconditioned, or used monitors at MONOPRICE'S discretion. All returned products are the property of MONOPRICE and must be returned to MONOPRICE for a replacement to be issued.
- User's Manual (Mar 28, 2013)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
|Display Type||IPS panel with LED backlight|
|Display Size||27" (685mm)|
|Dot Pitch||0.2331 x 0.2331 mm|
|Maximum Resolution||2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz (WQXGA)|
|Color Space Support||1.07 billion colors|
|Response Time (gray-to-gray)||6 milliseconds|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||80,000:1 max|
|Viewing Angle||178° left/right, 178° up/down|
|Input Options||VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, DisplayPort v1.2, HDMI|
|Horizontal Frequency (HFR)||30KHz ~ 88.7KHz|
|Vertical Frequency (VFR)||60Hz ~ 75Hz|
|Pixel Clock Frequency||241.5MHz|
|PNP Standard||VESA DDC2B™|
Operation: < 90W
Standby: < 1.5W
|Monitor Input Power||24 VDC, 6A|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +122°F (0 ~ +50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10-85%, non-condensing|
|VESA Mount Size||100x100|
|Panel Dimensions (no stand)||25.9" x 16.1" x 2.2" (659 x 410 x 57 mm)|
|Weight||18.3 lbs. (8.3 Kg)|
|Certifications||UL listed (C+US), FCC, CE|
Included in the Package:
- 1x 27" IPS LED monitor
- 1x Stand base
- 1x AC power adapter
- 1x AC power cord
- 1x 3.5mm audio cable
- 1x Dual Link DVI-D cable
- 1x User's manual
|Preset Display Modes|
|Mode||Resolution||HFR (KHz)||VFR (Hz)|
| rated by 192 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.