Don't leave your flat panel TV on a table or stand where it can be knocked over and damaged, or even worse injure a child or pet. Instead, mount it securely and safely to the wall using this Adjustable Tilting/Swiveling Wall Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
This mount bracket supports adjustments in four dimensions; it can be swiveled ±90°, can be tilted ±60°, and can be rotated a full 360°, so you can easily switch between landscape and portrait orientation. Additionally, the mount can be raised or lowered vertically along the length of the wall plate. It also features cable management clips to help keep your installation clean and professional looking.
This bracket is designed to mount an LCD, LED, or Plasma display with a VESA mounting pattern of 75x75 or 100x100, which includes most 13" to 27" displays*. It can be mounted to any type wall (brick, concrete, wood stud, etc.) and can safely hold up to 33 lbs (including the weight of the mount itself). Mounting hardware is included.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your display is compatible with this mount as long as it has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
- User's Manual (Aug 30, 2011)
|Minimum VESA||75 x 75|
|Maximum VESA||100 x 100|
|Maximum Weight||33 lbs|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Maximum Display Size||27"|
|Tilt Range||±60 degrees|
|Swivel Range||±90 degrees|
|Rotation Range||360 degrees|
|Construction||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||2.9" x 7.9"|
|Front Plate Dimensions||4.5" x 4.5"|
|Built In Level||No|
|Notes:||No logo on mount|
|Full-Motion Wall Mount Bracket (Max 33 lbs, 13 - 27 inch)|
|Question: Why do the mounting lag bolts keep snapping inside of my wall?|
|Answer: This can happen with any lag bolts being iinstalled. Everything Depends on if there is a knot in the wooden stud and how much torque you''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''re applying. You need to pre drill into the stud as deep as you will be screwing down the lag bolt. A simple lag bolt being tighten too fast or too strong can split the wooden stud and cause the bolt to easily break. It is recommended to pre-drill a hole the size of the bolt being installed, slowly torque the bolt in. Do not overtighten the bolt. Since over tightening the bolt may cause it to break.|
| rated by 25 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.