Never run out of power with this Dual Port Battery Pack and Charger from Monoprice!
This backup pack carries a huge 8000mAh battery, which is enough to charge most smartphones up to four times! The pack measures only 4.5" x 2.25" x 0.75", allowing it to easily fit into a pocket or purse.
To charge your device, simply plug one end of a USB charging cable into the device and the other into one of the two USB ports on this battery pack. One port can provide up to 1 amp of 5 VDC charging power, while the other provides up to 2.2 amps, which is enough to charge the iPad® at full speed. Both ports can be used at the same time, but the total power output will be 2.2A, divided between the two ports.
The battery pack is charged with a standard micro USB cable. Three LED lights on the battery pack display how much charge is left in the battery.
- User's Manual (Apr 11, 2013)
- Manual de Usuario (Español) (Aug 7, 2014)
- Specification Sheet (Aug 23, 2013)
Apple, iPod, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
| rated by 153 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.