Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large bottle, blister pack) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tab®, and smartp...
Two-Piece Inset Wall Plate with 4 Inch Built-in Flexible High Speed HDMI® Cable With Ethernet - Single Port (1P) - White
Fixed Wall Mount Bracket for LED TV (Max 110 lbs, 37~70 inch), UL Certified
Don't leave your flat panel TV on a table or stand where it can be knocked over and damaged, or even worse injure a child or pet. Instead, mount it securely and safely to the wall using this Low Profile Wall Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
This mount bracket features an ultra-slim form factor, which puts the back of the TV only about 0.6" away from the wall, making it ideal for displays with side or bottom facing connections. The mount has undergone extensive safety testing and has been certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), which ensures that it will perform safely and reliably.
This bracket is designed to mount an LCD, LED, or Plasma display with a VESA mounting pattern between 100x100 and 800x800, which includes most 37" to 70" TVs*. It can be mounted to any type wall (brick, concrete, wood stud, etc.) and can safely hold up to 110 lbs (including the weight of the mount itself). Mounting hardware is included.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your TV is compatible with this mount as long as your display has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
|Minimum VESA||100 x 100|
|Maximum VESA||800 x 800|
|Maximum Weight||110 lbs|
|Minimum Display Size||37"|
|Maximum Display Size||70"|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||34.6" x 2.3"|
|Front Plate Dimensions||N/A|
|Built In Level||Yes|
|Notes:||No logo on mount|
PROS: Easy install, beautifully slim, held my 60" Samsung perfectly.
CONS: None that I can think of
PROS: As flush as you can get.
Well designed, all parts included.
CONS: Level isn't accurate.
Tricky to do final mounting.
Some additional pointers based on what I read in other reviews:
- The built in level works just fine and is actually useful.
- The pull tabs for securing the TV are velcro and very easy to hide after the install.
- Once on the mount it is very easy to safely move the TV side to side to get it perfectly centered on the wall.
- After mounting you can tilt the TV enough to easily get at all the cables, but I would still suggest attaching what you need first and then mounting it.
- Make sure you use just enough spacers. This is easiest to do while the TV is on its stand. For my UN65ES8000 I used 2 small spacers on each of the four holes.
- I didn't have any studs on the wall that I mounted this TV on so I used 6 metal 60lb drywall anchors. The washers included with the mount are very useful for securing the anchor screws to the mount (the head of the ones I used was a little too small).
PROS: Price, ease of installation
CONS: Pull strings feel a little flimsy
PROS: The mount worked just as advertised. The metal brace was sturdy and when the tv was mounted it sat as close to the wall as my Samsung which uses the picture frame wire mount.
CONS: The hooks that attach to tv and secure the tv to the wall are a little cumbersome. They are spring loaded, so that they lock automaticly when the tv is flat on the wall, but the with the design in it's current state does not work all the time. Sometimes you have to pull on the cords to get the locks to engage.
PROS: • VERY slim fit tight to wall, in fact . . your tv cords may extend out too far for this model, it's so tight to wall, like if your DVI cable plug sticks straight out
• Many parts included to adapt to your tv
• Cool sliding and locking design tv can be shifted R to L even after installation
• Can't beat the price as compared to the other ripoffs out there.
CONS: Like other reviews: the level doesn't work and is a silly, unneeded/unused feature.
PROS: easy to use
great price compared to others
CONS: level on the bar that holds the TV to the wall is not accurate
PROS: Very Slim profile between the TV and the Wall, almost like hanging a picture frame! Very happy with mine!
Very Easy to Install.
CONS: NONE for me!