Bluetooth® Music Receiver
This Bluetooth® Music Receiver connects to the Line-In or Aux input on your home audio system. You can then stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled cell phone or mp3 player to your home audio system. Enjoy the convenience of having your music source in the palm of your hand and listening to it through your home stereo.
- Connects to Aux input on home audio system
- Bluetooth support for all Bluetooth equipment with A2DP audio streaming
- USB A female port for powering the receiver from any USB power source
- Will work with iOS® 4.2.1 or later
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPad® and iPad 2
- User's Manual (Mar 30, 2010)
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Frequency Response||70 Hz ~ 20 kHz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>95dB|
|Input Power||90 ~ 240 VAC, 25mA|
|Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP|
|RF-Class||Class 2 (10m)|
|Bluetooth Range||up to 32 feet (10 meters)|
Included in the Box:
- 1x BlueTooth music receiver
- 1x USA / EU standard plug
- 1x RCA to 3.5 mm stereo audio cable
- 1x User's manual
Note that the included manual erroneously indicates that this receiver comes with two audio cables, one RCA to RCA and the other 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm. In fact, this unit comes with only the single RCA to 3.5 mm audio cable. We apologize for this error and are working on correcting the discrepancy in the documentation as soon as possible.