This high quality Category 7 (Cat7) patch cable from Monoprice is the ideal solution for your 10G networking needs!
Using the 10GBASE-T standard defined in IEEE 802.3an-2006, this cable features up to 600MHz of data bandwidth. it uses an ultra-thin, gold plated connector, which is designed for both speed and durability, with the locking clip rated for over 3000 presses. The screened shielded twisted pair (S/FTP) design features foil shielding around each twisted pair and braid shielding on the entire assembly for superior protection from external signal interference.
These Monoprice Cat7 cables are RoHS and compliant and made of 27 AWG pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat 7 communications cables. These cables support the Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature, as originally defined in the IEEE 802.3at-2009 standard.
- Supports the IEEE 802.3an-2006 (10GBASE-T) protocol for 10Gbps connections
- 27AWG pure bare copper conductors comply with UL Code 444 and NEC TIA-568-C.2 fire safety standards
- Supports 600 MHz bandwidth
- Screened Shielded Twisted Pair (S/FTP) design with foil shielding around each twisted pair and braid shielding on the entire assembly
- Breakproof clip design tested to withstand over 3000 presses
- Supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- 5.7mm outer cable diameter
- RoHS compliant