- 110 type IDC punch down connectors
- 90 degree wire connection.
- Easy to read "Cat 5e" label on face.
- Can be used with keystone wall plate or patch panel.
- Standard keystone size
- Color coded wiring diagram next to wire clips.
- 568A and B compliant.
- UL listed.
- Includes clear plastic termination cap.
Click the following link for an installation guide:
*Monoprice continually strives to improve its product line to bring our customers the best products available. Therefore, improvements and physical design changes may be made to listed specifications without prior notice. Item received may not match photo or specs shown.
|Cat5E Punch Down Keystone Jack - White|
|Question: Whats the difference between Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6? Can I use one in place of another?|
|Answer: The difference is in the bandwith ratings. Cat 5e has a higher bandwidth than Cat 5. Cat 6 has a higher rating than Cat 5e. brbrThey all use RJ45 connectors and are usually interchangeable depending on the bandwidth requirements of your devices.|
|Question: Whats the difference between T568A and T568B?|
|Answer: The main difference between these two wiring standards is the pinout configuration. T568B is the more common of the two in the U.S.brbrFor patch cables, you will need have the same pin configuration on both ends of the cable regardless of which standard you choose to use. brbrIf you need to make a crossover cable, you need to configure one end as T568A and the other end as T568B.br|
|Question: Can you use CAT6 connectors on a CAT5 cable or visa versa?|
|Answer: Yes, but you don''''''''t get the added benefits of CAT6 by crossing connectors and cables.|
|Question: Will your keystones fit wallplates and jack panels from other manufacturers?|
|Answer: Our Keystones are a standard size and configuration so they should fit plates and panels from any manufacturer designed with standard keystone sized holes.|
|Question: Do you sell ethernet keystones that don''''''''t require cutting and wiring my own cables?|
|Answer: We have coupler type keystones for Cat5e and Cat6. Try PID# 1073 or 2888|
| rated by 74 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.