Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
SATA HDD Docking Station w/ Card Reader & 2 Port USB Hub (USB+E-SATA)
This upright standing SATA hard disk docking station combo supports all 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch HDDs up to 2TB. This enclosure includes a hot-swap capability, so you can quickly access multiple HDDs without having to power down or reboot. This versatile device supports eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gb/s or USB 2.0 data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
This docking station combo also comes with a built-in Card Reader and 2-port USB 2.0 Hub. The Card Reader supports up to 34 different memory cards, including:
- CF 1/CF 2/Extreme CF/Extreme III CF/Ultra II CF/HS CF/MD
- MS/MS DUO/MS PRO/MS PRO DUO/MS MagicGate/MS MagicGate PRO/MS MagicGate DUO/ MS MagicGate PRO DUO/Extreme MS PRO/Extreme III MS PRO/Ultra II MS PRO/HS MS MagicGate PRO/HS MS MagicGate PRO DUO/MS ROM/MS Select
- SD/Mini SD/Extreme SD/Extreme III SD/Ultra II SD/MMC 1/MMC 2/MMC 4.0/RS MMC/HS RS MMC/MICRO SD(T FLASH)
- Works with all SATA 2.5" and 3.5" drives up to 2TB capacity
- Includes both USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces with up to 3 Gbps transfer rate
- One-touch backup function
- Included Card Reader supports 34 different card types
- Plug and play, hot-swappable
- Mac OSX and Windows (95+) compatible
SATA hard disk drive docking station
USB2.0/USB1.1 compatible Cable
External Power Supply, Input: 100V~~240V AC, 50HZ/60HZ, Output: 12V/5V 2A DC
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
PROS: Simple, easy to use, great price..
CONS: Flap that holds the 2.5 hdd in place was broken upon arrival but still works ok.
Then, I was able to rescue the drive itself.
PROS: Easy to set up. Didn't need any drivers.
CONS: none, really. I haven't used the usb ports.
PROS: Convenient form factor, includes Esata cable, works without issues, no problems using in Linux.
CONS: HDD Door broke after ~ 6 mo. RMA'd without issue. Biggest con is being without the device while it's being RMA'd. I rely on it on a daily basis.
PROS: Small, efficient.
PROS: Fairly small
Easy to insert drive and remove it
CONS: don't have any yet
PROS: Great price and works very, very well for an IT specialist such as myself.
Even bought two for home - one attached to my media player and another one on my main computer. Every techie should have one. Easy to use as well.
CONS: None.....how many products can you say that about.
PROS: Ready to use right out of the box. Swapping drives in and out is a breeze.
CONS: Absolutely none.
PROS: Shows all your removed hard drive contents which you can copy to your current hard drive.
If you have access to your old hard drive (remove it from your old computer) it's like having
an instant backup.
PROS: Works great. Transfer rate of 60 - 80 Mbps over e-sata. Good build quality.
CONS: Not hot swappable with Win7. I have found that if I put my computer into hibernate and then swap the HDD it saves time over rebooting.