Experience superb sonic clarity and accurate musical reproduction with this Premium S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio Cable from Monoprice!
The Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format provides for a Digital Optical Audio signal, commonly referred to as Toslink. Toslink allows for the distribution of uncompressed 2-channel PCM audio or compressed multichannel audio, such as DTS® or Dolby® 5.1 or 7.1. Being an optical signal, Toslink is immune to problems that can plague electrical signals, such as crosstalk, magnetic interference, or radio frequency interference.
This premium cable features a full-sized Toslink connector on each end, with metal connector heads and a metal mesh jacket. The metal jacket helps protect the cable from nicks, cuts, and kinks, which could cause damage to the internal optical fiber.
- Full-sized male Digital Optical Audio (Toslink) connectors at each end
- Heavy duty premium, square metal connector heads
- Mesh metal jacket protects cable from nicks, cuts, and kinks
- 8.0mm outside diameter
- Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip
- Precision polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer
Important! Because of the shape of the connector heads, this cable will not fit the Xbox 360 S "Slim" models, which are the smaller form-factor models released after June 14, 2010. For the Xbox 360 "Slim", please use one of our standard Toslink cables with molded connectors instead.
DTS is a registered trademark of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
| rated by 134 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.