VGA to HDMI® Converter
This converter is used to convert the VGA output signal of a PC or a laptop to an HDMI® output signal compatible with most high definition televisions or computer monitors with HDMI® inputs. The converter will also support audio through a 3.5mm (headphone jack size) input which connects to the 3.5mm output of the PC or laptop with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm male to male cable. The audio is then coupled with the VGA video signal, audio and video are both converted to HDMI® format, and output over a single HDMI® cable to the television or monitor.
- Converts a VGA video and left/right analog (3.5mm stereo) audio signal to a digital HDMI® signal.
- Inputs: 1 x VGA, 1 x 3.5mm analog stereo.
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI®
- Output resolution up to 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz).
- Maximum transmission rate: 5Gbps
- Maximum transmission distance: 15m (45ft) using 24AWG or thicker HDMI® cable
- Power supply: AC adapter w/ DC5V 1A output
In the box:
VGA to HDMI® converter box
- User's Manual (Feb 7, 2012)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Compatible VGA input resolutions:
- 640x480 @ 60Hz
- 720x400 @ 60Hz
- 800x600 @ 60Hz
- 1024x768 @ 60Hz
- 1280x720 @ 60Hz
- 1280x768 @ 60Hz
- 1280x1024 @ 60Hz
- 1360x768 @ 60Hz
- 1600x1200 @ 60Hz
- 1920x1080 @ 60hz
If you are using the converter and there is no output on your display, please make sure that the VGA output resolution on your computer is set to one of the above resolutions and refresh rates.