Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large Bottle) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tabs, and smartphones
4x1 HDMI® Switch with Analog, Digital Coaxial, and Digital Optical Audio Outputs
If you're looking to expand the input capabilities of an A/V receiver that doesn't support HDMI®, then this 4x1 HDMI Switch from Monoprice may be the perfect solution for you!
This 4-way HDMI switch features S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio, Digital Coaxial Audio, and analog 3.5mm stereo audio output ports, allowing you to connect to the audio inputs of any AV receiver or amplifier. A built-in DAC allows simultaneous audio for HDMI as well as the three audio only outputs.
The switch supports the full High Speed HDMI resolution (1080p@60Hz), supports all HDMI 3D modes, Deep Color up to 36-bit total, and high definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™. One HDMI input is on the front panel of the switch, making it easy to connect the HDMI output from mobile devices, such as your Android phone.
- 4x HDMI audio/video inputs with one front-panel input for convenient connection to portable devices
- 1x HDMI audio/video output
- 1x S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) audio output
- 1x Digital Coax audio output
- 1x Analog 3.5mm stereo audio output
- Integrated audio converter for simultaneous digital and analog audio output on all audio output channels
- Selectable 2-channel (stereo) and 5.1-channel audio output for digital channels (5.1-channel output requires 5.1-channel input and output)
- Audio sampling rate of 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Supports uncompressed LPCM audio
- Supports compressed DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Support for 1080p and 3D video output
- Supports 225 MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps total) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit total) Deep Color
- Full HDCP support
- FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends using 22AWG, 24AWG, or active HDMI cables with Redmere technology to achieve the best results and to ensure minimum signal loss over longer distances.
- User's Manual (Mar 28, 2013)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|Audio/Video Inputs||3x HDMI on rear panel, 1x HDMI on front panel|
|Audio/Video Outputs||1x HDMI on rear panel|
|Digital Audio Outputs||1x S/PDIF Optical (Toslink)* and 1x Digital Coax*|
|Analog Audio Outputs||1x 3.5mm (1/8") stereo|
|Supports High-Speed 1080p HDMI||yes|
|Supported Video Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Supports 3D Video||yes|
|Fully HDCP Compliant||yes|
|Supports Deep Color (x.v.Color) at 12-bits per channel (36-bit total)||yes|
|Uncompressed Audio Support||LPCM|
|Compressed Audio Support||DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD|
|Audio Sample Rate||44.1 to 192 KHz|
|Dimensions||6 x 2.75 x 1 inches|
* The S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coax audio output formats are based on the HDMI audio output. If any of the sync devices (e.g., HDTV, Projector, etc.) connected to the output can only support stereo audio, then the S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coaxial outputs will be limited to PCM stereo audio.
- HDMI Switch
- AC Adapter
- Infrared Remote Control
- User Manual